Sunday 27 February 2011

I've just been sew busy!

I have been busy this past month with teaching and 'Amy Cooke Designs', so I have not had the pleasure of blogging. I have a few new pictures below to show you what has been happening at 'Amy Cooke Designs. I hope you enjoy browsing...


The skirt made at the Dressmaking class I attended. I also made a fleecy lined scarf to go along with in using a slightly contrasting fabric.

I couldn't resist making myself something from the fabulous newspaper print fabric I bought. I made a cute bow style neck warmer, and with the weather currently in Oxford, I definitely get good use out of it before Spring.

The first of my dresses from 'Amy Cooke Designs Wedding Service' - check out my facebook page for more photos.

Keep checking for lots of new and exciting designs
Amy Cooke Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment